- Trials Guru may be contacted direct by filling in the form below.
- We can also pass on messages to our photographers, but we do not give out their personal e-mail addresses.
- Use the links on the sidebar to the right to catch up with the latest posts, or go to the ‘Index’ button – this allows you to delve back into past offerings. Feel free to post comments or ask questions.
- If you spot any errors on this website, please send Trials Guru a message with your comments, we are always happy to respond and correct any errors or inaccuracies if they arise.
- Photographers: If you think your image has been used in error without your permission, please contact Trials Guru immediately to have it removed. Trials Guru will always issue a written apology for any photos used in error.
To find out about John Moffat’s book ‘Motorcycle Competition Scotland 1975-2005’ Published by Yoomee Ltd (ISBN: 978-0-9927596-1-2) … Click Here
To purchase the book Click Here
If you have any images that you think will be of interest to Trials Guru readers, please fill in the form below. Make sure you either took the image yourself, or are aware of who did and they have given express permission for it’s use. Trials Guru will get in touch with the image owner to arrange for file transfer or print scanning. We cannot and will never use, photographs without the copy-holder’s permission.
Please note that Trials Guru does not sell photographs on behalf of any of our photographers. Any photograph purchases must be done direct with the photographer, we are happy to pass on your request to them via this contact medium.
All content Copyright: Trials Guru/Moffat Racing/John Moffat 2017
8 thoughts on “CONTACT”
great scot,just found this site,great info and big thanks to the lads with the cameras,cheers as you fellas say
Image 110 is Andy Thomas a Cornishman I believe. He was a regular competitor in South West events in the 70’s.
Hi John. On Rappers page rider 113 on bultaco is Kelvin Wills from Exeter. Also a keen scrambler in the 70’s with Mike Buckingham.
Looking for pictures of US Champ (84-85-86) Scott Head’s Beta TR32 as I own one of his factory bikes. Still has all decals on it. Any pics would help thanks, Bill
What fantastic photos. Superb and treat to see.
My son and I are restoring a Montesa 349 with a seized crank. We’ve seen an excellent work shop description by Mr. Rapley on engine work on the 349. Wondering if there are any other resources, tips, pointers etc. for this great machine’s engine overhaul.
Thank you kindly,
I am writing an article, “Saint Patrick’s Days of Yore.” I would be thankful for any information on the trials which were held in west Wicklow on 17th March in the ’50s and ’60s.
Comments are closed.